I long for something that’s safe and warm
But all I have is all that is gone
A tool that I’ve found is really handy is a called the Cash Clock. It’s a simple program that measures both the time that you’re working on a piece as well as how much money you should be earning. You can adjust the hourly wage to whatever you feel is right. Simply start the clock whenever…
Treeing Walker Coonhound
For my lovely friend Caroline; it’s her adorable dog Toby, a treeing walker coonhound mix that she rescued.
running out of food when you live on your own
Josh and I are married and this is STILL the story of our lives
Sad so sad
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
Finally home—er, or back to the apartment. I’ve recently begun to think of it as “home” instead of “the apartment” haha. Thanksgiving travelling (22 hours total driving!) is perhaps more challenging than Christmas travelling, though at least the weather was nice for Joshua and me.
We just received an exclusive song snippet from The Legend of Korra: Original Music From Book One!
The full soundtrack will be released on July 16th, but you can preorder it now from Amazon!
Sheryl Crow - Everyday is a Winding Road
50,070! First NaNo win ever! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
UGH I am so close to winning NaNoWriMo for the first time ever.
Plant These To Help Save Bees: 21 Bee-Friendly Plants. Learn more here!
Hannah Rosengren 2013
she said, posting about it on tumblr and then proceeding to trawl her dash thoroughly, which is not even remotely close to drawing.
being an adult sucks cause when people ask you to hang out you cant be like “my mom said no” you just have to change your name and move away
Yesterday, I went to a supermarket with my human family to do grocery shopping, and I saw a family with three young children. They were all dressed in the exact same clothes - all in deep sky blue from head to toe (tshirt and trousers). The thing is, This is the kind of thing at which I’m sure…
Maybe. As someone who has worked with children for most of my adult life, I’ve definitely seen parents that do exactly what you’re describing. However, the ones I’ve seen do this don’t usually suppress their children’s individual personalities by using matching clothes.